суббота, 15 сентября 2012 г.

Ready-made Online Business from 750$/mo

Here is NOT just another make-money stuff, ecourse, ebook or anything you see almost on every edge of the Internet.
I'm presenting the complete business model, which will allow you to start earning $750-$1000 in the Internet, working 3-4 hours a day.
It is easy to setup, requires no experience, and very scalable. You can earn much more then I point here.

Just read the whole article, and then drop me a letter as described below.


хостинг изображений

хостинг картинок

FAQ


What the investment cost?
My standard package costs only $395. But you should consider investing into promotion (around 100$) and domain with hosting (you can start with free hosting, I'll suggest you one reliable). Also, you can use FREE promotional methods and not to spend any additional cent.

When my business will be ready?
Typically, creating a business takes around 15 days after payment. But if you have some special requirements, the timeframe can be slightly streched up.

What niche will be my business in?
I can create a business in any niche you want, or choose this for my own taste. But for some very special niches the price will be different.

What if my business won't go?
Selling electronical goods is a proved working business. There are thousands of people making living through it. Some people are making up to 30 000 bucks per month. So, if you work on it - it WILL work. But I have another interesting possibility for you: if you will not able to spinup your business, you can easily sell it for profit on forums and sites like Flippa.com. This is a good business also - you can hire me for creating a business, and then resell it on Flippa, say, $50 more. There is nothing hard to do, and you almost not spend any time to make 100-150$ per month.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий